-->

Tuesday, 11 April 2017

The new It shoes: Mules

This season has bought a trend I've been really loving recently, the mules, they started popping around a few seasons back but really became huge this spring and are now all over magazines, blogs and Instagram. I love versatile trend like this, mules are the kind of shoes that you can easily use to dress up or down an outfit, I love to pair them with jeans and a nice graphic tee and they really make such a laid back outfit look more smart and put together.



My favourite part about this trend is how some brands are adding really cool embroidery, apliqués and materials to make such a classic shoe really unique, modern, and I guess by now we all know I love pieces that are a bit OTT.


What shoes have you been loving this season?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...