-->

Wednesday, 19 April 2017

StarGirl



I never really cared much about star print, but a while ago more and more starry bits starry popping up on my wardrobe and my shopping bags and before I even knew it I was completely obsessed, I love how star print itens and accessories give a fun, more laid back vibe to an outfit. There's something about it that gives me a 70s rock star vibe that I really love.
I also love that there's something timeless about it, it's the kind of thing that is still gonna look nice and wearable after a few seasons passed and trends changed, and those are the type of pieces I try to have on my wardrobe.

So I wanted to share with you a selection of star print itens I've been really loving, there's quite a lot of Boohoo in there because they have the most wide and gorgeous selection of star print pieces I've ever seen.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...