-->

Wednesday, 26 April 2017

30 Great Cruelty Free Mascaras for Every Budget

When I transitioned to cruelty free makeup only my biggest challenge was finding a good mascara, because mascara is by far my favourite type of makeup and the one I really can never skip on my makeup routine. Back then, before I transitioned, none of the mascaras I ever tried were Cruelty Free, so it was the hardest product for me to transition, since I had to try and test a bunch of different ones.

30 cruelty free mascaras for every budget


After all this time I've tried and researched a lot about Cruelty Free mascaras and wanted to share with you guys the ones That I found to be really great quality and in all price ranges for both people on a budget and those who prefer higher end products. 


Hope you guys find this helpful, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...