-->

Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Trend watch: Gingham

I have to admit I've never been much of a gingham kinda girl, but as it has invaded magazines, fashion shows, blogs, Instagram and shop racks I have to admit it ha started to grow on me.

GINGHAM TREND


I actually started falling in love with Gingham when i saw it being combined with the asymmetric and deconstructed trends that are huge this season, and it just gave it such a cool and interesting look I couldn't help loving it.

Another thing I like about the gingham trend is how easy it is to incorporate into your wardrobe, I've seen it being worn in the loads of different styles and it looks beautiful in every single one of them, it really is the kind of versatile trend anyone can pull off and I love that.

What's your favourite trend this season?

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...