-->

Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Good Times for a Change

Hello my loves!

How has your week been so far? Things seem to finally have settled for me so these past few days have been calm and slow so I finally had time to relax, rest and  catch up with me film list and reading. I'm about to go make myself some pancakes now as I completely forgot it was Pancake day tomorrow and no way I'll lose an excuse to stuff myself with pancakes and Nutella, even if it's a bit late.


I know spring is coming for most of you guys, but for me it's autumn, and I couldn't be happier, I've mentioned a billion times already how much I love autumn weather and autumnal fashion so I just can't wait anymore to get myself into it, the earthy tones have already started to creep into my wardrobe, the only bummer is that it is still absurdly warm around here (+30°C sometimes, it's the worst) so I can't break out the scarves and warm bits just yet, but it is a start.




Have a great rest of the week and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...