-->

Wednesday, 29 March 2017

FREEBIES - Printable Daily and Weekly Planners

Hello my loves,

Today I decided to bring you a pair of freebies!

Lately my days have become a bit busy and I was having a hard time staying organised and keeping track of my tasks, goals and deadlines so I decided to design a weekly and a daily planner for myself, as I love designing cute little things like this and really needed something to keep myself a bit more organised.

Turns out in the end it really helped me keeping up with my schedule and to do list as well as try to maintain good habits such as drinking more water, eating healthy and exercising and stretching daily. So I thought it might be a good idea to share it with you guys so that it might be helpful to someone else as well.



So bellow you can download a RAR file of both planners in A4 size in both PDF and PNG format for you to print out and use as you like!



Hope you like it, let me know if you download it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...