-->

Friday, 17 March 2017

Etsy Wishlist

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to become a more ethical consumer, buy handmade products from small business more often, to help with that I've been turning to Etsy a lot lately. Not it is more ethical than buying from fast fashion but it is also great to find unique pieces that you'll very rarely spot someone else wearing.
Honestly I'm not a huge fan of the clothing there, but I absolutely love, love, love the accessories, bags and shoes.

So I wanted to share my favourite bits from there!


  1. Mirrored holographic vegan faux leather pony oxford shoes
  2. David Bowie Cat Enamel Pin
  3. Rose Brooch
  4. Pendulum Pendant
  5. Gold Mirror Transparent Box Clutch
  6. SIMPLY 12 /Minimalist clutch purse-vegan leather bag
  7. Raw Aquamarine Ring
  8. Pony Oxford Vegan Stars Leather Pointed Lace-up heels


Etsy is by far my favourite place to shop for jewellery, everything is super unique and beautiful.
I also love the shoes, mostly because it is so easy to find great vegan leather ones, like these gorgeous dreamy star print oxfords. I'm also really into pins and brooches right now, I think they make any basic jacket look 10 times cooler and Etsy is by far the best place to shop for those.

Do you like shopping from Etsy? If so share your favourite shops with me! 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...