-->

Friday, 24 March 2017

The Best Skincare Products For Sensitive Skin

I have always struggled with sensitive skin, there have been countless times when I'd buy a product only to throw it away after one or two uses because it would sting when I put it on or make my skin red and irritated afterwards. With time I learned which products were better and more gentle on my skin, usually products with more organic and natural ingredients work much better for me, which is why Lush is usually my go to for skincare. I also avoid products with alcohol in it as those seem to always leave my skin red after use.

So to help anyone else that might also struggle with sensitive skin I did a little compilation of my favourite products, with cleansers and toners that are gentle on  the skin and moisturisers, oils and masks that help soothing the skin when it feels a bit too sensitive and irritated , as usual everything is cruelty free.


sensitive skin skincare
Lush Herbalism Fresh Cleanser
SUNDAY RILEY Juno Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask
PACIFICA Berry Matcha Recharge Face Lotion
AESOP Mandarin Facial Hydrating Cream
Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water
Pixi by Petra Nourishing Cleansing Balm

Do you have any skincare recommendations?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...