-->

Friday, 3 February 2017

Take a sad song and make it better

Happy Friday beauties!

Gosh this week flew by faster than I could expect but it was a great one, I watched Moonlight last weekend and absolutely loved it so much, it's such a powerful story, the rest of the week was basically spent the rest of the time wandering around decoration shops looking for the final touches for my apartment apart from Thursday when I had the worst migraine ever like i mentioned in my last post, also yesterday I went bowling for the first time in years and had sooo much fun and then went for some drinks with friends, which was when I wore this.


Remember when I wore these silver shorts for a Christmas party? I absolutely loved them and have since been trying to figure out how to wear it in a more casual outfit so I decided to completely dress it down with a simple striped mock neck crop top and trainers, to add some colour but not clash with the shorts I picked this small blue round bag and these adorable blue pom pom earrings a friend got me as a late Christmas present and I've been loving it so much, it's the perfect kind of quirk-ish accessory I love so much.





So how was your week?
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...