-->

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

My February Wishist

A bit of a late post today isn't it? I had the worst migraine on monday and had to take some really strong medicine that made me feel really nauseous throughout all thursday so I really didn't feel like writting, but I'm 100% better now.

Is it just me or January really dragged out, feels like forever since NYE. I can't complain though, it's been quite a nice month for me, I signed the contracts for my new apartment and should be ready to move in a week or two, I finally signed up for driving lessons (doesn't seem like much of an achievement, I know, but I'm terrified of driving so it wasn't easy for me) and received a really great job opportunity, it was overall a great start for 2017.



Ando to kick off February I'm sharing my favourite bits and bobs from my February wishlist, the full wishlist is on the sidebar of the blog.
Clothes

I feel in love with this boohoo Laura Slinky Flute Sleeve Skater Dress, the colour is such a lovely shade of blue and the light fabric with those sleeve looks like it moves beautifully.
I'm loving the embroidery trend and I think this Forever 21 Floral Embroidered Mini Skirt would look amazing  for both day and night looks and it'd be super easy to style.
I love the 70s glam rock vibe of this Missguided black faux fur details faux leather jacket, the pink is great to give a girly touch a bit a bit of colour to an all black outfit.
I'm completely in love with this Forever 21 Pixie and Diamond Fringe Dress, it's a simple piece and a statement one at the same time, the blush pink colour is gorgeous and iI feel like his would be great for Valentines Day.
I really like the way this boohoo Rebekah Satin Zip Front Shift Dress looks like silver, it's the kind of piece that you can dress up or down with ease it is also perfect to transition between seasons.

Shoes


If you've seen my wishlists before you probably know metallic booties are my obsession and I just love the colour of these Topshop KOBRA Boots, they'd look incredible with a black outfit.
I'm ultimately a trainers kinda girl, it's the type of shoe that I wear the most and I've been lusting over these Steve Madden Women's Bertie Velvet Lace-Up Sneakers, because, well, velvet and blush pink, i can't really resist that.
These boohoo Mollie Patch Up Mule Loafers are the perfect alternative to the crazy expensive designer ones that have been all over instagram lately (you know the ones), it's something really nice to add a little something to your outfit when you just wanna wear jeans and a tee.
I admit these Nasty Gal Sparkle the Fire Velvet Bootie are a tad too expensive for me but gosh they look to beautiful, that colour is perfection.
I feel like these Topshop MADNESS Studded Boots are the perfect shoes to wear in between seasons, although I'm usually not a huge fan of white shoes I like these because the design is quite unique.

Bags


This Forever 21 Roses Graphic Tote Bag is one of their insanely cheap totes, usually not something I'd even look at but I thought this one was so pretty, I need to go to a Forever 21 soon so grab myself one of these.
I really like the ultra minimal design of this Silence + Noise Sloane Simple Backpack, the colour is also really lovely and backpacks are just so pratical.
I've been really loving star print stuff lately  and I just love how cute this boohoo Angel Star Moon Clutch Bag.
I absolutely cannot designer bags but if I could and if it wasn't real leather it'd be this Zac Posen EARTHA ICONIC PEARL LADY MINI TOP HANDLE, I'm completely obsessed with it, it's the combination of quirky and put together and absolutely dreamy, I'm dying to find a cheaper, similar one in faux leather because this is just too dreamy..
And lastly of course a lil novelty bag, I love how cute this Asos Reclaimed Vintage Mini Heart Cross Body Bag is, the kind of thing that goes with so many different outfits and adds a little something special to it!

Accessories

I tried these Urban Outfiters Quay Invader Sunglasses recently and really regret now buying them, I didn't because i thought I had a very similar pair, but turns out I-surprise surprise- lost it, so I really really nee to order mysef a pair ASAP, that's the kind of shape that looks good on pretty much everyone I think.
I bought this WANDERLUST + CO GIRL GANG BANGLE for a friend recently  for her birthday and now I really want one for myself, it's so cute.
Just like the Zac Posen bag, I've fallen head over heels for these Chloé Layton hammered gold-tone earrings, they are just so ppretty, and unique and overall oh so dreamy, I can't pay that much for earrings but gosh do I hope I find something similar soon.
and lastly this Forever 21 Sunburst Statement Necklace, I have to admit I already have too many big silver necklaces like these but I just can't resist them, and they are great for when I'm wearing my plain oversized white tees.

Bits and bobs


These are just ransom bits I loved, nothing much to say about each but i specially love the Anthropologie Zodiac Journal, new years always makes me wanna buy stationery and these are just too pretty

What have you been loving this month?
Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...