-->

Monday, 13 February 2017

My DIY Hair Savior

I have very curly hair, which means without intense proper care my hair can turn very dry, brittle and opaque. I have a pretty intense hair care regime but sometimes even with all the care and treatments sometimes it can get a little damaged, when that happens I like to use this DIY hair mask that makes my hair feel incredibly soft and shiny. I also noticed it helped me a lot avoiding split ends.


For this I use:

1/4 avocado
1 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of honey
1 small egg yolk

This is the amount I use for my hair which is shoulder length and very thick, you can use however much you think is enough for your hair, just maintaining the proportions of each ingredient.

I mix it up until it turns into a completely uniform mask, warm it up on the microwave for around 10 seconds and apply evenly throughout the length of my hair, keeping it away from the roots, massage the hair for a few minutes, massaging each strand carefully and let it seat on my hair for 30 minutes.
I then wash it off with lukewarm or cold water (whatever is more comfortable for me depending on the weather but never hot water) and gentle shampoo, carefully massaging it off until the hair is completely clean. To finish off I lightly apply argan oil to the ends of my hair.

After I do all that my hair is super soft, smooth and shiny. It never fails to restore my hair to it's healthy state no matter how damaged it was before.

What are your hair remedies?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...