-->

Monday, 20 February 2017

Don't you forget about me - life update

It's been a while, hasn't it? Do you guys even remember me still? Haha. This past week has been a super busy, tiring and exciting one, which ended up taking me away from the blog a bit and gosh did I miss it!

Throughout the week I kept worrying about writing at least 2 posts, like I did last week, I did manage to write one for Monday (which you guys seemed to really enjoy, I was really happy about it), but after that my days went kinda chaotic (a good chaos - if that's even a thing- but chaos anyway), because I finally moved to my new apartment last Saturday (yup, the same one I've been mentioning since December) and, oh Gosh, I love it oh so much, I couldn't possibly be happier.


But moving meant I spend all my time last week boxing and unboxing things, packing clothes, choosing what to keep, donate and throw on the bin, cleaning and arranging furniture, so busy is kinda of an understatement haha.
So every time I sat down to write a blog post I'd have to stop halfway through to go do something else. Also being so busy and tired seemed to put me into some sort of writer's block, so now I have loads of unfinished posts on my drafts.

If there's one thing this whole messy period taught me is that although I don't like it (I don't even know why I dislike it), bulk-writing and scheduling posts ahead can be life saving.

But now that the dust has somewhat settled I'm glad to day I'm ready to go back to writing normally and posting accordingly to my regular schedule of 3 posts a week, because I missed it so much more than I ever expected to.

So basically all I wanted to say was that I'm back, thanks for reading and I promise not to disappear again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...