-->

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

My favourite Cruelty Free skincare

I recently noticed I often talk about cruelty free makeup in this blog, but never really mention cruelty free skincare. So today I wanted to share with you a little list of Cruelty Free skincare brands and talked a bit more in detail about what have been my go to skincare brands since I stopped using animal tested brands.
Cruelty Free Skincare


Lush
When I decided to stop using animal tested brands Lush was the first brand I turned to for skincare, I was already a fan of the bath bombs, soaps and shower gels but hadn't really used anything from their skincare range and now I regret not trying them earlier, Lush is probably the only brands I buy face masks and scrubs from, I've tried many different ones and every single one leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft, their Tea Tree Water is also incredible and something I can't go without.
I also really admire and support Lush because of how they advocate against animal testing, I feel like they are the one brand that works the most against cruelty and for that they will always have a very special place in my heart.

the Body Shop
the Body Shop is my go to when I want a moisturiser or face cream, after trying their body butter once I never wanted to try other moisturiser again, they are incredibly hydrating  and smell heavenly. I also really love their fragrances and body mists. Overall their products are high quality, affordable, pretty easy to find in most countries and they have quite a nice range of vegan products as well.

Pixi
Although Pixi skincare is fairly new to me I have found myself turning to them for skincare quite a lot lately, I initially tried only their makeup which with a few exceptions didn't really wow me, but after trying their tonics and mists I became a fan, all products I've tried worked really well for my skin, specially the Glow Tonic and the Mud Cleanser, both make my skin feel really nice and clean without being too harsh, which is essential for my sensitive skin.

Aesop
I have recently fallen in love with Aesop products, not only they are a cruelty free brand but most of their products are also vegan. I have to say I was reluctant to try their products at first because they tend to be quite pricey but now that I've tried I'm in love with them, with Aesop you can really see that a lot of thought is put in each product, the quality is fantastic, the scent is really nice and I love the simple, fuss free packaging. Sadly I can't afford to buy their products often, but I do make sure to invest in them occasionally.

Other Cruelty Free Brands
ACURE ORGANICS
ALBA BOTANICA
ANDALOU NATURALS
AUBREY ORGANICS
AVALON ORGANICS
BLISSOMA
COOLA
DERMADOCTOR
DERMA E
DERMALOGICA
DESERT ESSENCE
DR. HAUSCHKA
DRALKAITIS
DRUNKELEPHANT
EVELOM
FARMACY
GLOSSIER
GOOP
INDIELEE
JUICEBEAUTY
KAHINA GIVING BEAUTY
KATE SOMERVILLE
KISS MY FACE
KORRES
MADHIPPIE
MEOW MEOW TWEET
MUKTI
MURAD
NIP + FAB
NOURISH ORGANIC
OLE HENRIKSEN
ONE LOVE ORGANICS
OSEA
OZ NATURALS
PACIFICA
PAI
PAULA’S CHOICE
QUEEN HELEN
RADICAL SKINCARE
REN
RENEE ROULEAU
RODIAL
S. W. BASICS
SIBU
SUNDAY RILEY
SUNTEGRITY
SUPERGOOP
TATA HARPER
TATCHA
YES TO

Do you use any cruelty free or vegan skincare? If so let me know your favourite brands and products!
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...