-->

Monday, 27 February 2017

Colour Obsession: Blush Pink

If you've read my posts these past few months you may have noticed I've been obsessing with blush pink. I've never really been a pink kind of girl, if you looked at my closet 2 or 3 you wouldn't find a single pink piece (but then again I have to admit my closet is pretty much all black and grey), but this lovely colour has slowly been making it's way into my closet and my heart, and I keep being drawn to pink clothes and accessories.



Not only the colour itself is beautiful, it also looks amazing with all my favourite colours, black, grey and burgundy (blush pink and burgundy is my ultimate favourite combination, it always looks amazing) and adds a touch of femininity and delicacy to outfits.

So today I wanted to share with you the ever growing list of Blush Pink pieces I've been lusting after lately.


What colour have you been loving recently?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...