-->

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Tropicalia

Right now I'm sitting in the airport in Rio de Janeiro waiting for my connection flight home, yesterday was my last day in the beautiful Punta Del Este, and let me tell you, I'm gonna miss it, this trip was incredibly amazing, even better than I expected, definitely a great way to kick off 2017 to a good start.


Being in the beach was the perfect incentive for me to  give my all black, white and grey outfits a break and rock some colours, and to be honest, I enjoyed it much more than I thought.
One of the things that really made me want to wear something colourful were these beautiful fuchsia floral shorts I picked up thrift shopping and I thought this mustard off the shoulder top would look lovely with it, waaaay out of my comfort zone but I felt quite great in it.






Thanks for reading!

Follow

This post contains affiliate links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...