-->

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Ruffle it up!

2017 trend ruffles

With the new year we already start to spot the new trends for 2017 and a big one that can be spotted all over runways, fashion magazines and blogs and instagram is big ruffles. They have been everywhere in the last fashion shows from many different designers in all sorts of different styles, cuts and fabrics.

2017 trend ruffles

I'm really love this trend because it is very easy to incorporate into your wardrobe and works wonderfully with other huge 2017 trends like the one shoulder tops and dresses and transparencies. Bellow are some pieces that incorporate this trend that I've been loving.



I  really like this trend, which seems to me like a revamp of the Bardot top that was one of the main trends last summer, because the ruffles, specially the big ones, really gives a something extra to an otherwise plain piece and is so super easy to incorporate into your wardrobe, there's also something very feminine and put together about it, I think.
ASOS and Topshop in particular seem to have really taken on to that trend, so they are great places to look if you want to grab yourself some pieces.

What's your favourite new trend so far?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...