-->

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Rebel Rebel

This week marked what'd have been David Bowie's 70th birthday and 1 years since we lost him to the stars, I think I've mentioned this here before, but Bowie is my ultimate icon and inspiration, he was truly someone who I looked up to, not only because of his incredible music, but because he taught me it's okay to be a little weird and fully embrace who you really are.



I actually have a little collection of Bowie inspired bits and bobs and a tattoo of his iconic Aladdin Sane lightning I showed on my tattoo post, and also love to collect items that aren't directly connected to him, but remind me of his incredibly unique fashion style, so today I wanted to, as a little ode to this Starman who really marked my life, share a David Bowie inspired wishlist.





Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...