-->

Monday, 16 January 2017

My favourite NYX lipsticks

Hello loves,
 Quite a late post today, isn't it?
 Today was a rather crazy and busy but a wonderful one as I've finally signed the contracts for my new apartment, I just can't wait to decorate and move.
NYX lipsticks review

NYX lipsticks review

 It's no secret NYX is one of my favourite makeup brands, it is cruelty free, high quality and affordable and quite honestly I can't get enough of their products. so today I wanted to share my favourite lipsticks from their (rather huge) range. It's no secret NYX is one of my favourite makeup brands, it is cruelty free, high quality and affordable and quite honestly I can't get enough of their products. so today I wanted to share my favourite lipsticks from their (rather huge) range, which are the Monte Carlo and Transylvania Matte Lip Creams and the Fire Brick Butter Lipstick.

I chose these as my favourites due to their gorgeous colours, Monte Carlo and Fire brick are both what I deem to be the perfect red, the colour is bright and rich, Monte Carlo in a matte finish and Fire Brick in a lovely glossy finish. Transylvania is a beautiful dark purple in a matte finish, it gives a really unique look and it's very different from other berry shades I've tried before, it is a very bold colour so I save it for special occasions.

The Butter lipstick is very glossy and pigmented, it can last for about 5 or 6 hours, but it does fade a bit when I eat or drink. It also feels incredibly moisturizing on my lips so it's great for cold winter months.

The Matte Lip Creams are also very pigmented and long lasting, they last for hours even after eating or drinking and unlike many matte lip products they don't dry my lips up and I can hardly feel it when I have them on, the only downside is that Transylvania looks a bit patchy when I apply only one layer, it takes 2 or 3 for a nice and even finish, I don't have that problem with Monte Carlo though, it applies evenly an smoothly and one layer is enough.




 As usual all products featured on this post are cruelty free.
Have you tried any NYX lip products before, which are your favourites?

 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...