-->

Monday, 23 January 2017

Let's dance to Joy Division

Happy Monday loves,

It's been a while since my last outfit post, hadn't it? Things have been rather busy lately, all I do is run around preparing everything for my new apartment but it's so worth it, things are coming together rather nicely, but because it's been so busy all I do is grab the first tee and jeans I can find and run out the door.
This week though I went out with some friends from uni and tried to dress more nicely.


I wanted to keep it really casual and comfortable so I went for an oversized band tee and this asymmetrical black and white bodycon skirt I bought recently to balance the bulky top, I kinda liked that it mixed a tomboy-ish element and a more feminine one.



As always before I could even realise it I was going for an all black and white outfit so I decided to add my beloved rose gold shoes and red bag (not an original Gucci, obviously, I don't wear leather so the real ones are a no no for me) to add some touches of colour, it's still not super colourful but at least it is an improvement from the head to toe black outfits I've been wearing lately haha 




Thank you for reading and have a lovely week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...