-->

Monday, 9 January 2017

Lemon and milk DIY face mask

Hello Beauties

Today I'm going to share with you the recipe for the my favourtie DIY face mask I like to use, I've been using it a lot lately. I'm also going to explain how each of the ingredients benefit your skin.
Always do a patch test before using a face mask, homemade or store-bought.


DIY lemon and milk face mask


  • 1/3 cup of milk - Milk can make your skin soft, smooth and radiant, it helps reducing pores,cures and reduces irritation and prevents aging 
  •  1/2 lemon - Lemon juice will lighten and brighten the skin, heal acne, reduces scars and spots, tone and moisturize oily skin, and the acids will gently remove the dead skin cells 
  • 1 teaspoon of honey - Honey is moisturizing and soothing to the skin, it is also antibacterial so it will help prevent acne and unclog pores, it's anti-oxidants will slow down aging 
  • 1 teaspoon of sugar - Sugar will gently exfoliate the skin 
Mix in a small bowl  the juice from the lemon and the milk, you can add more milk if your skin is a bit more sensitive. Add the honey and sugar, mix all the ingredients and apply to your face, gently massaging it so the sugar scrubs the skin. leave it to dry for 15 minutes, during that period do not go into the sun, lemon juice in the sun might stain the skin. Don't go into the sun with the mask on, or the lemon might stain the skin, only go into the sun after the mask has been completely washed off. After 15 minutes wash it off using warm water and a gentle face wash, making sure to completely remove everything, use a gentle toner and moisturize.

After using the mask you'll notice a much softer, smoother, brighter and clearer skin, frequent use (I use it about once every 2 weeks) will reduce acne and scars and improve your complexion.

Let me now if you tried it and tell me how it worked
Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...