-->

Friday, 16 December 2016

Silver Bells

Happy my dears!

Yesterday I went to a Christmas party, I absolutely love the parties this time of the year, everyone seems so much happier and the decorations and songs make me feel so excited about everything. To be completely honest I'm much more a Netflix, pizza and blankets than a party kind of girl, but for the holidays I tend to make a few exceptions and party a bit more.
 A while ago I spotted these gorgeous silver shorts and immediately fell in love, I wasn't sure where I'd get a chance to wear them, but I knew I had to get them or I'd regret it. Turns out they are just perfect for the holidays, when a little bit of sparkle is more than welcome, for yesterday's party I decided to pair them up with this white shirt that I really love but hadn't worn in a long time and my purple heels to add a pop of colour, and of course a red lip that is my favourite this time of the year. 





Get the look (similar):


Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...