-->

Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Minimal Mani: the Rose Gold Dot

Hello loves,

Lately I've been seeing this minimalistic dot nail art around a few blogs and Pinterest boards and I absolutely loved it, not only because it is really pretty but also because it's a nail art my clumsy self can do! So I decided to give it a try using grey and rose gold nail polish, as this is one of my favourites colour combinations.




In the end I think I did a pretty decent job if I may say so myself, but I admit getting the dots to be centered and all around the same size was more challenging than I expected haha. To do the dots I simply dipped à manicure stick on the bottle and than poked it where I wanted the dots to be.

The nail polishes I used were these (as per usual both are cruelty free), click on the images to shop

    

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...