-->

Friday, 9 December 2016

Holiday Gift Guide ♥ under $25

Hello Beauties,

to continue with my Gift Guide series I wanted to do a post with gifts for affordable stocking stuffers for those on a budget but who still want to give cute and thoughtful gifts for your loved ones, so here are a few ideas under $25



GIFT BOUTIQUE MARBLE NOTEBOOK
Chelsea28 Flirty Sleep Mask
Lush Rosy Christmas
The Body Shop Moringa Treats Gift Set
NAILS INC - NAIL POLISH - BELGRAVE SQUARE
BAN.DO BUT FIRST COFFEE HOT STUFF THERMAL MUG
FOREVER 21+ STUDDED VELVET CROSSBODY BAG
BOOHOO PART TIME MERMAID STRUCTURED MAKE UP BAG
URBAN DECAY 'MOONDUST' EYESHADOW
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...