-->

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

The colours of autumn

Hello lovelies!

I was tidying up my closet during the weekend and stumbled by these burgundy trousers, I have no idea when I bought them and I didn't remember owning them at all, but I was so happy, burgundy is my favourite colour and I think it looks great in outfits, so I made sure to wear it ASAP.


Hopefully I won't forget about it again and wear it lots, I really love when that happens, it's like getting a present haha


Couldn't take many pictures though, because lightning was really bad

Thank you for reading!


10 comments:

  1. Burgundy is one of my favorite colors too. I love how you style your outfit. You look gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    x. Cattleya

    alittlecattleya.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. The colour of your trousers is perfect for this time of year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice look, love burgundy, my favourite fall colour xoxo


    https://theninebyivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burgundy is definitely a very pretty color and that scarf is a nice touch!

    http://orcmilk.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of these jeans, perfect for autumn! :) Pretty outfit!

    www.lauralouiseellis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those jeans!
    http://www.maggiekrol.com/simply-layered/
    Xoxo, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look!


    Printspirational and stylish wall art for your home!
    http://www.printsandroses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit, burgundy is my absolute favorite color xx

    mylifeasmarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit! Isn't it awesome that you find something in your closet which you don't recall buying. It's like shopping in your own closet :)

    shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...