-->

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Rainy Afternoon

Hello cuties!

How has your week been so far?
I'm really happy because town is starting to get Christmas decorations everywhere, I love the festive feeling all around, but I'm a bit sad cause I'm moving in a month so I can't really decorate my house until then.



Weather round here has been super rainy and cloudy these days, I personally don't mind, I find cloudy and rainy days to be quite calming so I was in a pretty good mood to pick an outfit, I decided to go for something that'd keep me warm and protected from the rain but also wanted a bit for colour to compensate the grey skies.



Thank you for reading!

7 comments:

  1. Loving this look on you! I am such a fan of feminine and edgy. Gorgeous Lou!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love your Gucci bag!!!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am decorating my house next week and I couldn't be more excited!!! Love your outfit, that necklace is gorgeous!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post and amazing blog :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous. Love the entire look. Great styling!
    Have a wonderful day doll!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sporty chic and super cute! well wishes to you

    Tiff
    Http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...