-->

Monday, 21 November 2016

Movie Night

Hello lovelies!

Last night I finally went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them. I really wanted to watch it on the release, last Thursday, but forgot to buy the tickets and had to wait until yesterday. Anyway I really loved the film, as a huge potterhead it was incredible to see the Harry Potter universe onscreen again, and the story was as magical and enchanting as always, if you haven't seen it already I highly recommend it, I really wanna get the screenplay book now.

Weather around here has been crazy these days, it keeps fluctuating between hot and cold, so I wanted something that would keep me warm but that I could take off if it suddenly got too hot, so I chose a faux fur vest. I also wore my new rose gold shoes which I'm completely in love with, it is super beautiful and comfy and I'm so obsessed with it I just want to wear it all the time. I listed a similar one on my Asos October Wishlist, but I later found this one in a local shop and liked rose gold better than silver.



Hope you guys had a lovely weekend too.
Thank you for reading and happy Monday!


8 comments:

  1. We were going to see that but decided on Trolls instead. It was super cute!
    x0x0 Caroline http://thecarolove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post
    xx
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look!! I saw that movie the other day and thought it was pretty good :)

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rose gold shoes. xoxoxo

    http://www.toksblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute vest! I've been wanting to see the Fantastic Beasts too!

    xoxo, Christina

    Stray Birds and Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched the Fantastic Beasts too last Friday and I loved it!! I miss all the magic and I miss Hogwarts so bad, I wish they did another Harry Potter movie!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...