-->

Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Holiday Gift Guide ♥ for the BFF

Hello beautiful snowflakes!

Holidays are coming around the corner and it's time to hunt for presents for all the special people in our lives. So while I search for presents I decided to make a series of gift guides to help you guys with gift ideas! The first one if this gift guide for your best friend, with cute and fun gifts in all price ranges


Skinnydip Crystal Collection Headphones
ASOS NEVADA SKY Unicorn Slippers
Baby it's cold outside take-out cup
Sass & Belle Love You To The Moon And Back Plaque
Marble iphone case
Fox Ceramic Mug
Funko pop figure frm their favourite movie or TV show
Lomography Diana Mini Camera with Flash - En Rose

Thank you for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Great post, these are lovely suggestions.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas!! I actually have that fox mug and I love it hehe

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  3. the mug and coffee cup are so cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute ideas!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fox ceramic mug is so beautiful! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picks! I adore that cute mug :) Thanks for sharing!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...