-->

Thursday, 17 November 2016

3 DIY lip scrubs for soft and lucious lips



Hello loves!


One thing I have always struggled with are chapped lips, no matter how much water I drink or how much chapstick and lip balm I apply my lips always seem to get very dry really quickly, specially during the colder months of the year, it's quite frustrating as even the prettiest lipstick won't look so good if your lips aren't soft and smooth. One thing that does help me a lot is using lip scrubs at least once a week, so today I wanted to share some DIY lip scrub recipes I always use, they are super simple to make and the ingredients usually can be easily found pretty much anywhere.

Before using any of these please make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients

The first one is:

♥1 tea spoon of honey
♥1 tea spoon of olive oil
♥1 tea spoon of brown sugar

The second one is:

♥1 teaspoon of white refined sugar
♥1 teaspoon of coconut oil
♥1/2 teaspoon of ground coffee beans

And the third one and my personal favourite:
♥1 teaspoon of white refined sugar
♥1 teaspoon of coconut oil
♥1/2 tea spoon of ground cinnamon
♥3 drops of vanilla extract

You can also add a few drops of vitamin E to any of these to make your lips even more nourished.

To use any of these clean your lips with warm water (the warm water will make it easy to remove dry skin), mix the ingredients and gently massage them over your lips for a few seconds and wipe it off with a wet cloth.

If you try any of these let me know how it worked and if you have any other recipes please share with me!
Thank you for reading ♥


2 comments:

  1. Love these DIY scrubs! I have a colo flavored lush one.
    x0x0 Caroline http://thecarolove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to try this now!!!

    http://fashionforlunch.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...