-->

Wednesday, 26 October 2016

Shine bright like a diamond

Hello beauties!


This weekend I went for a few drinks with some friends and wanted to dress nicely, I've had this sequin skirt for a while but hadn't had the courage to wear it up until now, as much as I loved it I always felt like it was a tad too much, but I decided to just go with it, after all a lil bit of sparkle never hurt no one right?
To tone it down a bit I paired it with a plain white tshirt and oxfords, in the end I quite liked this outfit, and might wear the skirt more often now.



How was your weekend? Hope you had loads of fun!
Thank you for reading


4 comments:

  1. Love love the outfit! Specially the skirt, it's so cool! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the outfit! Specially the skirt, it's so cool! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lola! You are shinning beautifully as always..Well wishes to you

    Tiff
    http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt it's really pretty <3
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...