-->

Tuesday, 18 October 2016

Rosegal Haul & Review


Hello lovelies!
I recently received some lovely products from Rosegal and am going to do a little haul and review of the products. Rosegal is a great online shop that sells a huge variety of products for great prices, there's something for everyone, no matter what style you like. You can find their website here and instagram here.




Chic Stone Pattern Match Round Frame Sunglasses For Women


First thing I picked out were these sunglasses, I just thought they were really cute, I love this shape, most of my sunglasses are like this, it looks quite flattering on anyone and I thought the marble kinda pattern was really pretty and original.


Next I picked this cat shaped bag, I just thought it was really adorable and the cat lady in me just couldn't resist it haha. The little golden moon also kinda reminded me of Luna from Sailor Moon and being the big nerd I am I loved it even more.
The bag is really nice, it is small but  for it's size it is quite spacious and has 5 pockets inside so it is really easy to keep things organized. The quality of both the material and execution is really nice and really impressed me specially considering how affordable it is, I feel like it will last quite a long time. 

Striped Asymmetrical T-Shirt Dress


Out of all 3 products this was by far my favourite, I love tshirt dresses, specially stripped ones, and I loved the asymmetrical hem on this one, I think it looks really unique and original. Initially I was a tad worried about the fit, since although I checked the measurements you never know what you're gonna get when seeing things online and this kind of dress really need to fit perfectly or else it won't look good, but I couldn't be happier with it, it just fits like a glove.

The fabric is really nice and super comfortable and the overall design is the kind of thing you can combine with so many different things and wear year around for all kinds of occasions, I'm in love with it and will definitely be wearing it a lot from now on.

Hope you guys like it, have you bought anything from Rosegal before?
Thanks for reading!




7 comments:

  1. I love this whole outfit! The dress is perfect on you!
    x0x0 Caroline http://thecarolove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful Lola! Absolutely love the dress!! Have a wonderful week

    Tiff
    http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the asymetrical finish on the bottom. It really makes the entire look. Great post! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress looks great on you. Really suits your body shape.

    https://theobsessivereviewer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress looks amazing on you! Lots of love! xo

    cathclaire | The Crystal Press

    www.cathclaire.com
    www.thecrystalpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple but stylish dress - love it and it looks so nice on you with the trainers :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...