-->

Friday, 28 October 2016

ASOS October Wishlist

Hello beauties,

Lately I've been lurking around the Asos website a lot, so I decided to share a lil wishlist with everything I've been loving lately with you guys! As you can probably notice I've been really loving the metallic and velvet trends.


Motel Christmas Mausi Disc Sequin Backless T-Shirt Dress
ALDO Rivale Metallic Chunky Flat Shoes
ASOS Top with Off Shoulder in Velvet
Office Annie Grey Velvet Heeled Ankle Boots
ASOS Mini Leather Drawstring Backpack

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...