-->

Monday, 19 September 2016

The Graduate

Hello Darlings,

I just realized on the day of my college graduation I took a a bunch of pictures of my outfit, but never remembered to post any, so here''s what I wore then.






I wasn't super concerned with my outfit since we had to wear the graduation robe the entire time, still I wanted to wear something nice, so I just went for a simple dress and a maxi necklace, but my main concern were my shoes, that were the only part of my outfit that would be visible so I chose my favourite heels, I love the colour and they are super comfortable.

Thanks for reading, hope you have a great week!


8 comments:

  1. WOW your legs are like mile long! I love this outfit, I wish it'd be more flattering on my body shape as well. :) Have a lovely day!

    xx Laura from Laurantaina Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on graduating! You look lovely in this outfit :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You look amazing!

    Tiff
    http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so lovely! Congrats on the graduation! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty yet simple outfit! :))

    itscamicreative.blogspot.dk
    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is gorgeous! Your dress complements the shoes so well!

    Trecee
    http://treceefabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...