-->

Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Rosegal Sportswear Wishlist

Hello beauties,

For a long time I've been the most sedentary person ever, I would only move if absolutely necessary, and although I didn't really have weight issues I started realizing it was doing really bad for my health, so around a year ago I got back to ballet after quitting for over 8 years and it brought back my love for exercising, nowadays I do ballet, yoga and boxing (yup, an odd mix, I know haha), what did happen though is that now I realize how my wardrobe is lacking in sportswear, so I started lurking the internet and found Rosegal.

Rosegal offers quality clothes and accessories of the most diverse styles, all for amazing prices and with free shipping, so I decided to make a little sportswear wishlist from there and share it with you guys, hope you enjoy it!



6 comments:

  1. I love the sheer theme you chose for this list! The tops are really cute :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wishlist. I had no idea they did sportswear.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely in trend right now!

    xx
    Xin

    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post! i hope you're having a lovely day :D

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all your picks. Fabulous active wear
    xoxo
    Anju
    http://codedressed.com/2016/09/18/goodnight-macaroon/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...