-->

Monday, 26 September 2016

Must-Have Fall Trend: The Embroidered Bomber Jacket

Hello darlings,

season has officially changed and with the new season comes the new trends, and I have to say, so far my absolute favourite this fall is the embroidered bomber. Bomber jackets have been tending for quite a while now, each season coming with a more stylish and unique twist and this season the embroidered bombers are every were, each more beautiful and original, I personally find the japanese inspired ones absolutely gorgeous, so I did a little selection of my favourites while browsing the amazing StyleWe website:



What's your favourite fall trend so far?
Thanks for reading and have a great week!



2 comments:

  1. Bomber jackets are gorgeous and I love the ones with embroidery on them :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these unique bomber jackets! What lovely designs =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...