-->

Thursday, 8 September 2016

Dreaming of Autumn

Hello dears,

gosh it's been wayy too long, these past two weeks have been absolutely crazy, I graduated from college (yay), it was my mum's and brother's birthdays so I had two parties to prepare, I was house-hunting because I plan to move out by the end of the year, basically I haven't had a single minute of rest, it was so worth it though.
The only downside was that I had zero time to take pictures or write, hence my dead blog, but now I'm (hopefully) back into my regular routine so the blog is coming back into activity.

Now back into the outfit

I'm so jealous of people in the north hemisphere who'll be getting into fall soon, I did complain a bit about the cold weather but I'm not ready to go into spring and summer yet, fall and winter just feel so much nicer and the clothes and colours are much more to my liking as well. So this week I tried to enjoy the last few days of winter around here before I breakout into my summer clothes, ended up looking like a school girl haha still liked the outfit though


How have you guys been this past few weeks?

Thank you for reading and i promise not to disappear again!



8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty outfit Lola. Love it
    xoxo
    Anju
    http://codedressed.com/2016/09/08/instagram-round-up-summer/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit

    polkadotpearlminis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute outfit! Definitely something I would wear in Autumn! One of the main things I am looking for this season is the fashion, can't wait to get all the sweaters and skirts out again - Great post! :) x

    Karolina
    www.astral-lane.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Wishing you success! You look very pretty and your hair looks awesome! Well wishes

    Tiff
    Http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool outfit! And congratulations on your graduation!!

    Marta
    www.martamademoiselle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so adorable <3 :)
    https://outfitsandmakeupblog.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/makeup-tips-and-tricks-for-oily-eyelids/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jumper, looks so comfy!

    Lauren x | http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely outfit. I'm craving autumn so badly and would love to be able to wear something like this too. (Sadly) it's still too hot here in Austria.

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...