-->

Wednesday, 28 September 2016

And it was all yellow

Hello beauties!

I have to confess, I'm 100% in denial winter is over and we are not getting fall here like the north hemisphere, I'm not ready at all to say goodbye to could weather, sweaters and fall/winter clothes, so you may notice I'm not dressing for spring at all, yes I'm delusional about it haha luckily we are still getting cold-ish weather so that helps my pretending.


Last weekend some friends and I went to a local band's concert here in town, a small simple thing, but I really like the band so I was very excited, hence me smiling so much more than usual in the pictures haha. As I usually do for concerts, I wanted something that looked cool but that's still simple and comfortable so I can fully enjoy the concert, my hair was very rebellious that day, beyond the point of taming so I just pinned part of it up and let it do it's own thing haha








9 comments:

  1. Love the rolled jeans look! I always do that too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, love the colour of your top. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look Lola! Adore the shoes

    Tiff
    http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this look. xoxoxo

    http://www.toksblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool outfit! I love the yellow crop top!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely an outfit that I would wear! I love the trainers :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...