-->

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

6 Amazing Cruelty Free Nail Polish Brands

Hello beauties!

How are you doing? Hope you had a lovely weekend so far.

Today I want to talk about something that has challenged me quite a bit this past few months. When I decided to go completely cruelty free it wasn't that difficult to update my makeup and skincare collection, most of the brands I use were cruelty free already, so there were only few bits and bobs that needed to be replaced, but for nail polish (which admittedly I'm a tad obsessed with) was a whole different story, not a single one of the brands I used was cruelty free, so I had to really renovate my collection and browse new brands. So today I wanted to write a post that could help anyone could also be having this same dilema, so I'll be sharing my 6 cruelty free brands along with my favourite colours for each one, most of them are quite popular, so for most people it wouldn't be hard to transition, unless you live in a country like mine were the great majority of nail product brands do animal testing.
For the complete list of cruelty free brands you can check the Peta website

1 - e.l.f.


































2 - Ciaté

































3 - Zoya


































4 - Barry M


































5 - LVX


































6 - Color Club







2 comments:

  1. Great to know! This was really helpful:)

    xxAmanda
    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/2016/10/warby-parker.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. want to try it.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...