-->

Thursday, 25 August 2016

There's always music in the air


Hello beauties,

this weekend was so much fun, I went to small festival in my town where they had some great local bands playing and food trucks with all kind of food, so I could enjoy my two favourite activities, listening to live music and pigging out.




I wanted an outfit that would be comfortable to walk around and sit on the grass in, I really wanted to wear shorts because I feel like festivals just really ask for them, but the weather didn't cooperate with me so I just went for some high waisted jeans. Didn't really take a bag because all I was carrying was my phone, keys, money and ID, and honestly I just hate carrying bags around in festivals so I just shoved it all in my pockets.


Overall I just had the best time, I hope next weekend will be as much fun as this.
What did you guys do on your weekend?

Thanks for reading!



13 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Well wishes

    Tiff
    http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously gorgeous, you look perfect! Your blog is really great, you seem so lovely too, let me know if you would like to keep in touch I love meeting new blogger friends! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post! i hope you're having a lovely day :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kimono, the print looks gorgeous!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music saves lives! Haha! I went to a summer festival here in Athens too back in July and saw Lana Del Rey, it was a phenomenal experience. Love your boho style btw!


    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com



    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that cardigan!

    Xx
    Molly
    www.trendychickadee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable outfit! I love black with pops of colors, and your boots are really cute, I need ones!

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look, the kimono is so pretty!

    polkadotpearlminis.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look :)

    www.lifeismyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...