-->

Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Skin Brightening Honey and Coffee Face mask

Hello Lovelies,

as you know, I love trying new DIY face masks with different ingredients, not only it is waaay cheaper than buying your face masks, doing it can be fun!
Recently I've tried a new face mask recipe that I really liked, it made my skin softer and brighter and it also helps preventing acne, it is great for all skin types and very gentle on sensitive skin. Find out how to do it bellow.
Before trying any DIY face masks always do a patch test on a less sensitive area, like your hand or arm, to make sure your skin reacts well with all ingredients.

You'll need:
  • 2 desert spoons of Honey
  • 1/2 desert spoon of ground coffee
  • 1 tea spoon of cinnamon
Mix all ingredients together and gently apply to your face, do not scrub, just let it rest on your face 10 to 15 minutes and remove gently with warm water, after making sure the skin is completely clean use a good moisturizer.
  • Honey can make your skin moist and soft, and can help break apart excess sebum.
  • Coffee grounds reduce swelling or puffiness
  • Cinnamon has some antibacterial properties, which can help prevent acne.
Let me know what you think if you try it! If you have any DIY face mask, share it with me, I love trying new recipes!
Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great DIY mask!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try the mask this weekend. Great job lola
    xoxo
    Anju
    http://codedressed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...