-->

Thursday, 11 August 2016

Eyewear Wishlist

Hello beauties,

I have to admit, I'm a huge eyewear addict, be it regular glasses or sunglasses, I love having different frames and colours and materials to choose from. After checking my little collection I realized most of it had been broken or lost (I'm really clumsy, you guys have no idea), so I really need to shop for some new stuff, so I decided to do a lil wishlist and share with you guys.



You can find those here(clockwise):
Indie Hipster Round Cat Eye Clear Lens Half Frame Glasses
Womens Slim frame Metal Flat Lens Sunglasses





5 comments:

  1. Oh they're amazing. I'm such a sucker for sunglasses. Now I wanna order all of them. Thank you very much ;)

    Love, kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at the cat eye sunglasses! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy weekend!

    Tiff
    http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cool sunnies, really like the first ones!

    Love from London,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...