-->

Thursday, 18 August 2016

e.l.f. Volumizing & Defining Mascara review


Hello beauties,
today I have a review of one of my new favourites, the e.l.f. Volumizing & Defining Mascara.
When I decided to stop using non cruelty-free products my biggest challenge became finding a nice mascara, for months and months I tried many brands and formulas but none seemed to really please me, most were very disappointing and didn't come anywhere near the quality of the products I used before, but a while ago I bought myself the e.l.f. Volumizing & Defining Mascara and I just couldn't be happier with it.
As I've mentioned before, e.l.f is my favourite makeup brand, due to it's high quality, affordable cruelty-free products, but I had never tried any mascaras from them before.
First of all this mascara is a bargain, far cheaper than any I've got before and honestly far better than many high end ones I've tried.




The formula is very long lasting, there are many mascaras that end up running down the eyes after wearing it for a few hours, specially because my allergies make my eyes constantly teary, but this one, although it isn't waterproof, goes for the entire day with no problem, it also holds the eyelash nicely curled for the entire day with no need to reaply throughout the day.
It is also very lightweight, so it applies easily and evenly, and doesn't clump even if you apply many layers (I personally like to apply 2).
The brush is great, it reaches even the smallest, thinnest lashes, making them very long and pretty and also curls the lashes really nicely, more than most mascaras do.

Here you can see the difference between the eyes with and without the mascara on top and the result after applying on both eyes on the bottom.

So overall I'm super happy with this mascara, it is affordable and cruelty-free, long-lasting and really elongates the eyelashes, definitely my new everyday mascara.

Have you tried this mascara before, if so let me know what you thought of it on the comments bellow.
Thanks for reading!


7 comments:

  1. Great review! Your lashes look awesome!

    Tiff
    http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of this mascara, but wow! It makes your eyelashes look amazing! I tried a mascara from E.l.f, I think it is the regular dollar one and it was a complete fail, so I stopped looking forward to their mascaras, but with this, your eyelashes look out of this world! I'll need to give it a try, hope it works for my super tiny lashes.

    Cy | Dulce de Mango

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look good on you! I've never tried Elf mascara but they look pretty promising.

    annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. This mascara looks amazing!!! Need to give it a try :D
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing! I love the results. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this post :D i hope you're having an amazing day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your eyelashes are so long!
    It's definitely not about the mascara only - I can try whatever I want, my lashes will never be that long. Really amazing!

    xx
    Kat

    www.teastoriesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...