-->

Friday, 1 July 2016

Style inspiration: Alexa Chung

Hello lovelies,

As I've been browsing loads of outfits and fashion inspo on Pinterest I tought I could write a little post on one of my favourite fashion inspirations, Alexa Chung, that way I can write and dig some inspo for myself at the same time lol.

I really love Alexa's style because it is simple, comfortable and minimalistic while staying original and edgy, always with a little detail that makes an otherwise boring outfit into something unique

So here is a little selection of my favourite outfits from her

5 comments:

  1. Alexa has such gorgeous style. Thanks for the inspo. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her style. What a fashionista icon!

    www.shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Alexa has so much style! One of my friends is totally obsessed with her! X

    ♥ Carly Susanne ~ A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. alexa looks freaking awesome in everything
    galantosfun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such a fan of Alexa! #stylecrush <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...