-->

Monday, 11 July 2016

Quick beauty tricks using coconut oil

Hello lovelies

if you've read some of my posts before you may have figured out I love natural little beauty remedies, I just feel so much better knowing what I'm putting on my skin is natural, organic and free from any harsh chemicals. One of my favourite ingredients for natural beauty tricks is coconut oil, I've been using for a while and it can be used for so many different things, as it is highly hydrating and full of different nutrients, so I decided to share a few beauty tricks with you guys!



1 - Lip Scrub
My lips tend to get dehydrated and chapped quite easily, so at least once a week I like to get a little bit with coconut oil mixed with a little sugar and put it on my lips and gently rub then for a few seconds, if I've got the time I also leave it on for a while to get some extra hydration. After I do this my lips feel super soft and and look much better.

2 - Deep Hair Conditioning 
Probably my favourite way to use coconut oil, whenever my hair is feeling too dry or frizzy I like to soak my hair in coconut oil and leave it on for 30 to 40 minutes before washing it off, it makes my hair soft, shiny and my curls way more defined, I probably wouldn't do it for hair that gets oily easily though.

3 - Makeup Remover
Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but trust me, gently rubbing your eyes with a cotton pas dabbed in coconut oil can remove even the most resistant water proof mascara, and moisturizing and hydrating your eye area at the same time.

4 - Cuticle Oil
Whenever my cuticles start showing up I put a little bit of coconut oil on to minimize their appearance

Just remember, before using it for anything make sure you don't have any sort of allergy
Do you guys use coconut oil for anything? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for reading!


6 comments:

  1. Great tips! Thanks for sharing!

    Tiff
    Http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it the coconut oilis perfect for hair
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love washing my face in coconut oil! Need to try on hair! Thanks for sharing!

    mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciso desses tratamentos!!! <3

    http://divinamaravilhosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many good things about coconut oil. I have to try these!! Thanks lovely!

    Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coconut il really is a wonder product! Great ideas. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...