-->

Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Of the Night

Hi beauties!


I think it goes without saying that I really don't know how to pose haha
Well last night was my friends birthday so we went out to a little bar to celebrate.



I opted for this outfit because it was very comfy but still looked put together enough, I really wanted to be comfortable since from my house to the bar it is quite a long bus ride. And since it is winter here I was afraid it'd get chilly later into the night.


I realised now that lately I've been really into all black or black/white and black/grey outfits.
My entire outfit is from Zara, apart from the purse which is from a small local shop (I imagine they were going for a low key knock off of that Acne Studio purse that was really popular a while ago).
I really love this space t-shirt, I think it's quite unique and have been wearing it a lot lately.


For my make up I just went with my regular night out routine, and my hair just wouldn't cooperate regardless if what I did so I just let it do it's own thing, I guess.

Thank you for reading ♡

10 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Have a beautiful day!

    Tiff
    Http://www.dashoffashandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Black is one of my fave colours to wear, but I had colour analysis done recently and they told me I should never wear black! X

    ♥ Carly Susanne - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and you looked lovely! It'd mean a lot if you could check out my blog and maybe follow back :) Much love Holly xo

    www.corkylilthing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so amazing! Beautiful blog

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, I love the print on the top. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool look lovely and cool bag too! ;)

    Love from London,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love an all black outfit, so cute!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cool and cute!! <3

    Marta
    www.martamademoiselle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...