-->

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

My tattoos

Hello beauties,

today as I was looking for some ideas for my next tattoo I thought it would be fun to make a post about the one I already have, I've got 7 so far and love them to bits.


I'm gonna show them oldest to newest and talk a little bit about the pain and how long each one took to get done

This was my first tattoo, it's a Triforce, from the Legend of Zelda game, because apparently I can always out-nerd myself, I really like it though, as it is very small and minimalist, I got this done a year and a half ago, and should probably retouch it soon, this one took about 10 minutes to be done and didn't hurt at all, honesty I hardly felt anything, if I had to rate the pain I'd say it was a 1/10.

This was done the very next day after my triforce one, and honestly is actually one of my favourites, just a tiny heart on my little finger, this took 5 minutes to be done, maybe even less, I got it retouched around 6 months ago, as finger tattoos do fade way quicker than other placements, this also didn't hurt much, I'd say the pain was 2/10

I got this one year ago it is a small  lotus on my inner arm, looks kinda distorted in this pic because of the angle but looks fine in person, honestly out of all my tattoos this is the one I like the least, I don't particularly dislike it, I just wish I hot something a little more special. This is took around half an hour to get done and didn't hurt much either, I'd say 2.5/10

This was my most expensive tattoo and the one that took the longest to get done, it is a beautiful mandala on my thigh and I absolutely love it, this was my first tattoo at the studio I currently get all of my done, they are a bit pricey but amazing, all artist are super talented and friendly and have won prizes for their work, after finding out about them I refuse to get my tattoos done anywhere else, you can check their Instagram here.
This tattoo took two and a half hours, without any pauses, which is really fast for a tatto like this actually, but the artist works really fast(but is very careful, of course), honestly it is quite tiring to lay completely still for that long but truly worth it, it did hurt when getting the black bits filled in, but nothing unbearable, I'd say the pain was a 5.5/10

This is a David Bowie lightning, I got this because he is my favourite musician ever, it was done by the same artist who did my mandala, and is my only colour tattoo, it was really quick to do, around 20 minutes and I hardly felt any pain, this was a 4/10

This is by far my favourite tattoo, done at the same studio as the previous ones, but by a different artist, I love it a lot, I might get a little shading done to it, but am not sure yet, I do love how delicate it is and am afraid the shading might make it a little less delicate. This took an hour and a half to be done and was by far the most painful tattoo I've ever got as it goes over areas that are just bones without any muscle or fat protecting it which are really painful to get tattooed, the armpit area is also very sensitive and painful, so I'd be lying id I said it didn't hurt a lot, this was in terms of pain a 7/10

This is a quote from the film The fabulous destiny of Amélie Poulain, which is one of my favourite films, it says Les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs, which means times are hard for the dreamers, this is also one of my favourites out of all my tattoos, because I really love the film, the quote and love how it looks, it was written in quite a small and thin font(I wanted it to be very discreet) and looks a bit blurry on the picture but is perfectly done and crisp in person, this was done by the same artist who did my mandala and David Bowie tattoos and he did an amazing job on it. This took something between 10 and 5 minutes, super quick and didn't hurt at all, I'd say a 2/10

As I'm leaving on a trip to Chile tonight there probably won't be any posts until Friday next week
Hope you guys liked this post, thank you for reading!


12 comments:

  1. Your wrist tattoo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tattoos are truly beautiful x

    Jessica — WS Community

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so beautiful and intricate! The rose one is insane. Love!!

    mallory | http://www.the-drifter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post. I only have one tattoo on my side, three words, live, laugh, love and I think it's enough for me. Thanks so much for your visit and commment. xoxoxo

    http://www.toksblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that!!!

    Have a nice day!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the heart one and the one on your arm. I actually always wanted to do a little tattoo on my finger, a little star maybe, but when I saw your heart, I might change my mind about the star :) Gorgeous !

    xoxo

    Anela from Fashion Roulette

    www.fashionroulette.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have some really cool tattoos, I love the rose one so much! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little heart on your pinky is so cute!

    Marta
    www.martamademoiselle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. so nice!! thanks for sharing this!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw that little heart. I don't have any tattoos. Surprising really! Have a fab time in Chile! X

    ♥ Carly Susanne - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Enjoy your trip! Safe travels

    Tiff
    Http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is cool. Thanks for sharing!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...