-->

Friday, 22 July 2016

Lil update

Hello darlings,

I'm back from my trip, if you've read my last post you may know I spent last week in Chile,  on a trip to celebrate my 22nd birthday, hence my inactivity on the blogsphere.
I planned on posting something today, I was gonna do a post on my trip, but there's just so much to write and show the post is far from ready, so no post today, sorry. Instead, tomorrow I'll be posting a review on new e.l.f. lip products I got recently, and will post about the trip when I manage to finish what I'm writing.
Meanwhile I'll just leave a lil sneak peek of my travel post that's on the works.


Isn't it dreamy? I'm still in love with Chile, can't wait to write about it. You can find a few other pictures on my instagram

So I'll be back tomorrow with some actual content, bye guys, thank you for reading ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...