-->

Monday, 25 July 2016

e.l.f. Matte Lip Color Review + Swatches


Hello Beauties,
Today I will share with you a little review on 3 e.l.f. matte lip colours I recently bought, in the shades Berry Sorbet, Rich Red and Dash of Pink.
I absolutely love e.l.f., they are easily my favourite makeup brand due to their high quality, affordable and cruelty free products.


Overall I really like these lip colours, they are highly pigmented, very easy to apply due to the small, thin shape (this coming from someone who's an expert on messing up lipstick), has a really nice and even application, lasts the entire day, even after hours of talking and drinking (doesn't last as much trough eating though), and the shades are very pretty, the only con of these products is that they are not as matte as I expected, but considering the overall wuality and how affordable they are I can overlook that.
My favourite colour is Berry Sorbet, the picture os my lips is after applying one layer, which does look pretty, but you can also build it up into a stronger berry colour that also looks really good.
Rich Red Looks very glam and pretty, a single layer already looks amazing and the colour remains very vivid even after wearing it the entire day.
Dash of Pink looks really nice and girly, it is a great colour for everyday.

Overall I'm super happy with these. Have you tried any of the e.l.f. matte lip colors before, let me know what you think of them in the comments!

Thanks for reading

7 comments:

  1. Rich red is my favourite!! I've never tried any of these before, but perhaps will have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink shades!
    http://www.britishmermaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colors! Hope you are having a great week

    Tiff
    Http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dash of pink color on you! I wish I could pull off lipstick better!

    http://www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love rich red, such a pretty hue for summer! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love the colours, especially the Berry shade. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...