-->

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer SPF review

Hello beauties!

It's pretty safe to say a good SPF is the number 1 summer must have. For the longest time I hated using any sunscreen or SPF, because I couldn't find a single product I liked, everything caused my skin to beakout or left me feeling sticky and oily, until I found The Body Shop Vitamin C Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, i then fell in love with it and have been using nearly everyday for a year now, so I decided to write a little review on it.


According to the website description this product:

This daily moisturiser enhances skin’s natural radiance and contains SPF 30.
  • Gives skin a bright, radiant appearance
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth 
  • Contains SPF 30 for UVA and UVB protection

And from my experience it definitely fulfils all promises.
This product acts efficiently both as moisturiser and sunscreen.
I love using this mostly because of how it feels on the skin, the consistency is not too tick, making it very easy to spread evenly on the skin, and after a few minutes it gets completely absorbed, making me feel like I don't really have anything on.
Still, as soon as I put it on my skin already starts feeling very soft, moiturized and refreshed.
But the most important point for me is that although I'm quite acne prone it doesn't make me breakout at all, unlike most of the sunscreens I try, so it is great if you breakout easily or have oily skin.


Another great point is that just a little bit of this product goes a long way, so a small tube can last you a really long time.
The only downside I see to this is that it has quite a strong scent, the smell is really nice and citric but takes a while to dissipate, so if you don't like scented skincare products thus might not be for you.
Overall this is in my opinion a great, efficient and affordable product definitely worth buying that I'll be purchasing again for sure.

Thanks for reading♡

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Great post!

    Tiff
    Http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this one before, but it's definitely on my list now!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so important to use products with SPF!:)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds great :) I am such a huge fan of body shop's skincare and body care line

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the body shop products! Great post! Followed you on all social yay! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hace tiempo que no compro ningún producto del Body Shop y me gusta bastante. Besos

    http://www.toksblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...