-->

Thursday, 16 June 2016

Lush Cup o' Coffee exfoliating mask review

Hello Beauties!

Today I'm reviewing a product I've been absolutely loving lately, Lush's Cup O' Coffee exfoliating mask. So before I go on with it let me say a few things about Lush first.
I guess we all know Lush by now, it's a brand of hand made organic cruelty free cosmetics, and personally, my favourite cosmetic brand. After turning vegetarian I decided that I wouldn't only stop eating meat, but would also stop using any cosmetics that are not cruelty free, that was around the same time Lush opened it's first store in my city, and since then they have been dominating my cosmetic cabinet, their products are incredible in both quality and scent (seriously, they have the best scents in my opinion) and are sold for affordable prices. So yeah, I just wanted to give a little love declaration for Lush before anything lol now on to the review!

Lush describes this mask as:
"Just around the corner there's a rainbow in the sky. So let's have another cup o' coffee and let's have another piece o' pie! If you're a sucker for the strong, dark, stimulating type, take a shot of this coffee infusion filled mask to the face. Wake up and invigorate the skin with the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee. Roasted cocoa extract, vetivert and coriander oil combine to create an addictive fragrance. Smooth over face and body, leave for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water for your daily fix."
The ingredients are Organic Agave Syrup, Kaolin, Glycerine, Coffee Infusion, Talc, Ground Coffee, Bentone gel, Perfume, Vetivert, Oil, Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute, Roasted Cocoa Extract, Coriander, Oil, Caffeine Powder, Coumarin, Limonene and Linalool.

This is a highly nourishing, strong scrub that can be used for both face and body. It is leaves the skin soft and smooth and with a nice gentle scent.


Personally, this is probably the most nourishing mask I've ever tried, just leaving it on for a few seconds on my hand to take this picture already made my skin really soft, and I didn't even scrub it before removing.
When I actually use it properly, leaving it on for the right amount of time and scrubbing with warm water before removing, it leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth and I think even a bit lighter, I can still feel the results for a few days after using it, and I think it leaves my skin really healthy looking.
Two things that should be mentioned though, first, the scent, this mask has a very strong scent of coffee, I personally like it quite a lot, but for some people, having it on your face for 15 minutes might be a bit too much, so I strongly recommend trying it before buying, it doesn't leave a strong smell afterwards though, so you don't have to worry about that, the scent it leaves is very gentle and nice.
Now the second thing is that tis is, as I mentioned before, a very strong scrub, so if you have a more delicate, sensitive skin I really don't recommend using it on your face, or if you do just use it as a nourishing mask and remove without scrubbing. And even if you don't have sensitive skin don't use it too often, as scrubbing your face too much might do it more harm than good, I use it every 3 weeks or so.
Anyway I really recommend this mask (and all Lush masks to be honest), I think it works wonderfully and leaves really visible results.

Hope you guys enjoy it,
Let me know what you thought of it if you've ever tried this mask and what other masks you recommend
Bye


1 comment:

  1. Great review Lola! That's amazing how you are taking the steps to live a long healthy life. Ill have to check this out. Thanks for sharing!

    Tiff
    http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...