-->

Wednesday, 8 June 2016

It's been a while

Hello beauties,

long long long time no see, I can't believe I haven't used this blog in over two years.
In that time a lot of crazy stuff has been going on in my life, so I had no time to write at all, but now I hope to get back in track and maintain this blog properly.

I did change a lot of stuff around before coming back, because although the previous layout and name of my blog was very connected to my personal style a lot has changed in this hiatus of mine, so I wanted the blog to reflect my current style better.

Also I kinda want to start writing about more stuff every now and then besides fashion, maybe music, films literature, I don't really know yet, the only gol right now is not to let this blog die away again haha

Anyway just came by to let you guys know I'm alive and will come back with more actual posts soon

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Let me know your opinions and suggestions, I love reading your comments! If you have a blog leave a link so I can check it out and if you follow me on social media let me know so I can follow back ♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...